Opportunities for Individual Volunteers at Hope Care Center:
- Be a "buddy" to a resident - visit, read, encourage
- Answer telephones
- Provide transportation
- Provide office clerical support
- Gardening and grounds keeping
- Entertain our residents - musicians, magicians, singers, and others with special talents
Opportunities for Groups and Organizations:
- Sponsor a "Project Day" - painting, cleaning, grounds keeping
- Prepare special gift treats for our residents - "fun" baskets, toiletries, special gifts
- Entertainment - bring your choir, chorus, band, or troupe
- Sponsor special fund-raising projects
To learn more about volunteering your time with us at Hope Care Center, please contact Ann Hron, Volunteer Coordinator at (816) 523-3988.
Some volunteer activities - especially those that involve working directly with residents - may require preliminary training sessions or other special requirements. Age limitations may also apply.