Donate by credit card
- You may make a tax-deductible cash donation by mailing a check directly to:
Foundation for Hope
115 East 83rd Street
Kansas City, MO 64114
- Contact the Business Office at (816) 523-3988. We accept MasterCard and Visa.
Donate Online through PayPal here!
- Please contact
Mike McTavish, Administrator at (816) 523-3988 to discuss our current Wish List.
Due to lack of space, we cannot accept in-kind donations on-site unless first approved by our Administrator.
Planned Giving Programs
- You will enjoy tax advantages by making a gift of appreciated stock to Hope Care Center.
- A gift of appreciated stock to Hope Care Center enables you to avoid capital gains tax.
- Please contact the Business Office at (816) 523-3988 if you would like to donate appreciated stock.
Planned giving can:
- With the help of your financial advisor, you can plan a gift to Hope Care Center.
Some options to consider:
- Maximize your income tax deduction:
- Reduce your estate tax burden
- Provide an income for those significant in your life
- Enhance your retirement or estate plans
- Charitable Bequest
- The most common type of "planned" gift is a bequest provision in a will, or a charitable designation in a revocable living trust.
- Beneficiary Designations
- A beneficiary designation on a life insurance policy or qualified retirement plan or other similar asset allows you to name a charitable beneficiary.
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- A charitable remainder trust allows you to increase your income, bypass the capital gains tax, receive a current income tax deduction, and make a charitable gift.
- Charitable Lead Trust
- A charitable lead trust allows you to transfer property with great potential for appreciation to family members at very low tax cost and provide a regular income stream for your favorite charity.
- Life Estate Reserved
- A life estate agreement allows you to donate your home or other real estate, receive a current income tax deduction, and continue to live in your home for life.